Advantage Plus Maintenance Agreement
Our Heating and Air Conditioning Tune-Up Program
A heating and air conditioning system operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we expect it to heat and cool at the flip of a switch. Sometimes the systems (air conditioners, gas furnaces, and heat pumps) we count on to keep our homes comfortable are neglected. When was the last time you had a precision tune-up performed by a professional?
Did you know that if you counted the actual operating hours of your air conditioning and heating system and compared it to driving your automobile at 60 miles per hour, it would be like driving your car 219,000 miles every year.
Think about it; you have routine maintenance performed on your car to help increase gas mileage and the life of the car. Shouldn't you do the same for your heating and air conditioning system? A neglected system will rob you of energy dollars, cost hundreds in numerous repairs, and the premature failure of that neglected system will cost thousands to replace.
The benefits of investing in an Advantage Plus Maintenance Agreement are:
- 20% Discount on all service repairs (includes parts and labor)
- Priority customer status (scheduled ahead of non-apa customers.)
- Lower system operating cost (well maintained equipment cost less to operate.)
- Increased capacity of existing system (restores equipment as close to factory specifications as possible.)
- Improved comfort (a clean indoor coil and air conditioner tends to remove moisture.)
- Longer equipment life (well maintained equipment lasts longer.)
- Reduced equipment runtime (when your equipment isn't running; it's saving you money.)
- Transferable to another location (or to a new owner.)
- Fewer repairs (maintained equipment normally has fewer costly repairs.)
- Safer System (cleaned & well maintained equipment tends to be safer to operate.)
- Warranty Protection (Most equipment manufactures will not honor warranty claims unless the equipment has regular maintenance performed.